Member Services :
- Service Navigation: all services are coordinated by a Service Navigator who works in the office Monday-Friday from 9:00 A.M.-3:30 P.M;
- Transportation: Depending on Membership Level, from four to eight round-trip rides per month to locations within Talbot County;
- Home Maintenance Assessment: a licensed home maintenance specialist will conduct an in-home visit for all new members;
- Monthly Home Maintenance Visits: Depending on Membership Level, a licensed home maintenance specialist or volunteer handyman will be available to perform up to four hours of home maintenance repairs and safety modifications in your home;
- Pre-vetted Contractors List: this service will provide members with a list of licensed home repair and other contractors in the area who we have vetted for the benefit of our members;
- Referrals to community services: The service navigator will assist you in finding community programs or services that may benefit you or a loved one.
Other Included with Membership Dues:
Become a Member
- Home Safety Assessment: an in-home visit will be offered to all members that will include a review of common fall risk areas with recommendations on how to improve safety in your home;
- Proposal review: for major home improvement projects to ensure a reasonable price and that the service is necessary;
- Monthly social and educational programs: member-suggested topics with an emphasis on positive aging;
- Telephone Reassurance service: a friendly volunteer will call daily to check in on you or you may enroll in the Maryland Senior Call Check Program;
- Help with Insurance Forms: our experienced volunteer with assist you as you sort through insurance forms and answer questions about various medical insurance products.