Help Support Talbot Seniors "Age Well" in Their Homes
Our mission is to offer innovative options for safe and healthy aging for seniors aged 65 and older who live in Talbot County and wish to live independently in their homes. Here's how your donation can support us:
- $45 will pay for one volunteer background check
- $90 will pay for two Home Maintenance Assessments
- $100 will pay for four bathroom shower safety bars
- Supported memebrships
- $48 will pay for one month of Level 2 & 3 membership
- $240 will pay for three months of Level 1 membership
- $576 will pay for a one year Level 2 & 3 membership
Online donations for Maryland Community for LifeSM- Talbot are processed through the Mid-Shore Community Foundation.
The button below will redirect you to the Mid-Shore Community Foundation's website. Please make sure to write-in Maryland Community for Life - Talbot as the name of the fund for your donation (in step #4).
Donate by Check:
Please make checks payable to:
Maryland Community for Life - Talbot
P.O. Box 272
Easton, MD 21601
For more information about in-kind donations (shower grab bars, light bulbs, office supplies), please contact us or call our office at (410) 443-0760
To learn about our sponsorship program, please contact us.
Maryland Community For LifeSM-Talbot is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization operating as a component fund of the Mid-Shore Community Foundation.